Introduction

I hope you'll join me in creating memories and sharing the passion of experimentation.

Anything goes, but food, sewing, hosting and DIY are my favourites, what are yours?

Friday 15 February 2013

Pinny of the Month

February's pinny of the month award goes to......

Gillian Kyle Ltd's Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Pinny!
http://www.gilliankyle.com/products/
tunnocks-caramel-wafer-wrapper-organic-apron
Gillian Kyle does some really lovely Scottish themed items including aprons (of course), tea towels, mugs and lots more :)

Plus, a real selling point for me is that they are made from Organic Cotton: Thanks Gillian! Find out why this is so important on her website.

Seriously, who could possibly turn down a Tunnock Caramel Wafer?? I am a huge fan of both the wafer's and this pinny; it's fun, it's bright, it's everything you want from a kitchen aid and snack. Who wants a boring pinny?!?

Oh, now i'm hungry for caramel wafers

Go and check out this and all her other pinny's here!! Enjoy.

Don't forget to let me know your favourite pinny's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment