Introduction

I hope you'll join me in creating memories and sharing the passion of experimentation.

Anything goes, but food, sewing, hosting and DIY are my favourites, what are yours?

Thursday 17 January 2013

Presenting a new contemporarytraditionalist feature ... 'Pinny of the Month'

Everyone has their weaknesses, and mine is for pinnys - I fall in love with almost every pinny I see, and spend far too much time (when I should be working) scouring the internet and shops for new additions to my collection.

So, instead of spending the money I should be saving for a house deposit on pinnys, I will be taking the time to search for my absolute favourites, and limiting my purchases to the real crème de la crème of pinnys!

To help me decide I will post my favourite ones from each month on here in my 'pinny of the month' feature. Can't wait!

I might even show you some of my homemade pinny creations throughout the months.

Enjoy :)

To start us off, here's my first one from Anthropologie. I love how Anthropologie make their pinnys look like old fashioned style dresses. I love this one because it's so colourful, and the pleats make it that bit more special. PLUS it comes in a kids version too...get them started early :) Ahhhh I might have to purchase it (bye bye house deposit fund).

http://www.anthropologie.eu/en/uk/aprons/bahia-apron/invt/7532455558930/&bklist=icat,5,shop,forhome,shopbyhome,kitchenaprons

If you have any thoughts or have found any better pinnys, please share them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment