Introduction

I hope you'll join me in creating memories and sharing the passion of experimentation.

Anything goes, but food, sewing, hosting and DIY are my favourites, what are yours?

Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday Treats

Everyone like a bit of indulgence, so why not enjoy your Sundays, slow down a little and appreciate the simple things.

To help out, i'm going to introduce Sunday Treats - posts on a Sunday which may take a little longer to achieve, but are worth the effort. 

Don't be put off by the idea of it taking too long and I know most of you don't feel like you have much time to spare - so i'll help out where I can, suggesting ways to save time and incorporate it into your other daily commitments :) 
So join me and treat yourself to Sunday...
                       ...and you might just get to catch something like this
View from our kitchen on a Sunday evening. Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment